Horses have long played an integral role in both the lives of the Vikings and Norse people, as well as in their mythology. From the Norse god Odin’s magnificent eight-legged steed,...
Norwegian Fjord Horse
Norwegian Fjord Logo Horse Design is a Horse Logo that is popular the world over. Most of the business people dealing in horses look for appealing horse Logos to reciprocate their brand identity.
Norwegian Logo Design offers to provide logos for all horse breeds and disciplines, ranging from Sport Horse Breeders to Reining Trainers, and Veterinarians to International Equestrian Brands.
The Norwegian horse breed called "Norwegian Fjord Horse" was named as state breed because of its connection to the history of the breed and the state. The breed is of five shades and is one of the oldest west Norwegian breeds. This is used as a harness horse and under saddle.
Some of its distinguishing features are:
- Distinct appearance
- Strongly built
- The smaller size and greater agility
- Strong, arched neck
- Compact, muscular body
- Medium-sized head with a broad, flat forehead
View EQ Graphics Instagram page for the latest Wild Horse Logo Design ideas and inspiration:https://www.instagram.com/eqgraphics/
What Makes a Norwegian Fjord Horse Unique?
The size of this horse breed is small, yet it's quite helpful in carrying an adult or heavy loads. Its mane is long, thick and heavy in a crescent shape. The hair coat on the body gets thicker during winters.
Fjord horses have a good temperament and are generally considered horses, rather than ponies, regardless of height. The Logo Design of a business company is its true identity. It's essential to have an inspirational logo for your company to professionally represent your company.
The body color of Fjord horses is tan, gold, or related shades. Almost 90% of this breed is brown dun, and the rest of the 10% are red dun or grey dun or the combination of the two. The first thing that speaks for your company is your logo, so the logo should be interesting.
We design customized horse logos for our clients. We have a team of devoted and creative members who create unique horse logos as demanded by the customers.
Logo Designs provide,
- An immediate familiarity with your customers and the public in general
- An identity to your business
- A captivating impression that lasts forever
Norwegian Fjord Horse Logo Design is a classic design company to go for in a world of average logo designs. We provide unique designs that can become your equestrian identity.
We provide original vector designs that are unique in their font and style. Norwegian Fjord Logo Designs are quite popular among equine businesses who love horses and are dealing in the horse industry. Designing a logo requires a lot of hard work and perseverance, so our team of expert designers does its best to create artistic logo designs.
EQ Graphics strives to make sure their customer's satisfaction. We are a Logo Design Industry that offers 100% authentic designs that are customized for our customers. Having over 30 years of experience, we are well aware of the aspects of the Horse Industry. We possess a complete skillset of creating logos that will best suit your brand or organization's identity.
Why Choose EQ Graphics for your Norwegian Fjord Horse Logo Design?
The official equine artists EQ Graphics specialize in designing unique and original custom vector logos for horse businesses around the world. Our entire company is dedicated to creating authentic luxury horse logos and branding for all types of equestrian entrepreneurs, while providing our customers with insightful marketing ideas and inspiration for growing your horse business. Whether your equine business is located in the United States or abroad, EQ’s hand-drawn line art and design styles are sought after internationally. Every detail from the fonts an artist chooses, to the colors of the final design are meticulously crafted to bring you the best possible brand identity.
One of the things that differentiates EQ Graphics’ logo design services from those of a traditional logo design company, is our deep rooted knowledge in the equine industry. Our hand-drawn, custom Norwegian Fjord Horse logos are crafted by artists with years of horse experience. We are extremely Fjords across all disciplines. Whether you're involved in combined driving in North America or stand a stallion with the Norges Fjordhestlag and live in Norway, our equine artists know and understand how to accurately portray the Fjord breed.
If you are branding or re-branding your Norwegian Fjord Horse venture, we would love to learn more about your vision and work with you to create a custom Fjord logo that will represent your business with a professional brand identity you can be proud of.